Thursday, November 27, 2008

Giving Thanks

Thanksgiving... Thanksgiving... Thanksgiving...

I am thankful for all of the rain - that allows me to funk up faster - here in beautiful Portland, Oregon.

I am thankful for my daily walkies that keep me looking buff, keep me mentally alert, and keep mama and dad from getting chunky.

But most of all, I am thankful for ALL OF YOU, my doggie and kitty friends all around the world, checking in on me and watching what I'm up to. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Love,

Bogart

Don't forget - only a few days left to enter my contest - enter NOW!

Chez Bogart

To Aire is Divine

3 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Bogart!
I am so happy to be your friend!
I hope you had a pawesome Thanksgiving Day!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Stanley said...

LOVE THE SCHNOZ, man!

My girl says she's especially thankful for you and your juicy SCHNOZ!

Goober love,
Stanley

Molly the Airedale said...

OMG, you look like Mitch in that last picture, Bogie! Those black lips and looking into your nose! What a sweet picture!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch