Sunday, November 02, 2008

Happy Birthday Mama!!!

Today is the 2nd best day of the year - after my own birthday, that is... it's Mama's birthday!!!

We have nothing special planned, just some mother/son walkies where I'm sure she will share her infinite wisdom with me. I think she's the coolest thing going, I'd protect her with everything I've got, and I appreciate all of the lovin' and cuddlin' she does with me (oh, and that she believes and practices the "all praise" training diet with me)...

Happy Birthday Mama!!!!

Love your fuzzy son,

Bogart

Chez Bogart

To Aire is Divine

6 comments:

Kirby said...

Happy Birthday Lulu! What a super special day. I hope you gave your Mom tons of kisses and lots of dale love Bogie!

Your pal,
Kirby

The 3 G-Dales said...

Halloooo! Happy Barkday Miss Lu-Lu...we are very happy to sing you a barkday song but we just think maybe you may not be able to stand it....(we bark out of tune, sorry!)

You are looking mighty handsome Mr. Bogart...Lola Dale has a wittle crush on you we think!

Have fun pawtying wiff your Mumsie!

Woof!

The G-Dales!!!

sarah doow said...

Happy birthday, Lulu. Hope you had a great day!

Molly the Airedale said...

Happy birthday to your mom, Bogie! Enjoy your special walkie!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Joe Stains said...

Happy Birthday Bogarts MOM!

Putter said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR MAMA, BOGIE! OMG! OMG! OMG! How exciting!

Love,

Putter ...:)