Sunday, November 16, 2008

I'm Walkin

I'm walkin... Yes indeed...

And I'm talkin... About mama and me...

And I'm hopin... That you're all watchin me

Things CHANGE when the car is out of commission.

A few weeks ago, mama sold the Bogiemobile - I KNOW! - and so we've been riding around in the Bogcedes. But this week the Bogcedes decided that it's alternator had to go to that great engine in the sky, so we've been doing a LOT of walking. Very little travelling, lots of local walking.

No complaints from me - as much as I enjoy the variety, as long as I get to go out into the great outdoors, poop and sniff, I'm a happy guy.

Mama seems to get bored, so I do my best to entertain her while we're out walking. It's the least I can do.

Love,

Bogart

Chez Bogart

To Aire is Divine

6 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

What a bummer about the Bogcedes! We hope it gets fixed soon! The hoomans seem to like to have these conveniences! We prefer walking too, Bogie!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Joe Stains said...

Sorry about your ride dude, but it looks like you are enjoying your walkies!

Persephone and Buster said...

so what's the problem...?? those things w/wheels seem to be to important to the humans anyhow. they need to get back to a better connection w/the earth. at least we have 4 feet so it's not so hard to get from point a to b. poor humans...they may have opposable thumbs but those two left feet and the hands...man they don't need those they've got a mouth...of course their teeth are really on the lower level of useful.
but anyhow... keep them moving bogart...don't let them sit down or you will never get your dinner tonight....
hope you get another airemobile or bogiemobile or bogiecede soon.
theBUSTER and the gurleez too

Kirby said...

Oh Bogie,

I'm sad that the bogiemobile got sold, I loved that car! And now the poor bogcedes is broken. At least you are all doing your best for the environment by walking. At what a sweet pooch you are by entertaining your Mom while you all walk. You are the best boy, Bogie!

Your pal,
Kirby

Faya said...

Oh I am sorry for your Bogcedes...
But to walk is great for your health and for your mom's health. She will stay young forever !
Kisses, Faya

Hollie and Janie said...

i bet our humans get an even better bogsmobile!!!
love, janie