Sunday, June 04, 2006

Sunday Morning Dog Park

Here I am illustrating exactly how filthy a tennis ball can possibly get at the dog park. Just for the benefit of others, of course. Notice the tongue...

I got to spend some quality time this morning with my buddies at the dog park... sorely needed as I've been cooped up for so long now. And no sock to weigh me down!

Those fantastic Airedales were there which I love... it was really funny because mom kept trying to take pictures of them and...

This is what you get when you try to take a picture of an Airedale running toward you...

If you're lucky you can get this lovely shot of their tail as they go by...

So sometimes it's easier to focus on the doggies who actually sit still. Like Miso, the French Bulldog...

Yes, it's Miso's world and we all just orbit around her greatness

And of course Buster, my best pit-bull friend

Time to sleep - again - it's gonna be a hot one again today!

Love,

Bogart

Got Bogart? See all the pix on my other blog:
www.toaireisdivine.com

No comments: