Thursday, June 01, 2006

Summertime and the Living is... Easy?

Wow, is this what summer is like?

According to mom, I was born in August in Virginia. I haven't really experienced a full summer yet. It does seem to be getting hotter and hotter and hotter outside, and I've noticed that I'm tired an awful lot of the time (mom doesn't seem to think this is such a bad thing, I really cannot figure out why).

Today everyone must have been tired - even the camera - because all the photos were fuzzy. Well not cute fuzzy like I am, fuzzy like really fuzzy unusable and what-the-hell-are-you-putting-that-on-the-internet kind of fuzzy. So no photos today, just lots of panting.

Hm. Summer. In Los Angeles. Which is basically a desert. Hm.

Love,

Bogart

Always time for a coupla ice cubes on my other blog:
www.toaireisdivine.com

No comments: