Saturday, June 03, 2006

Hot in the City

Again for those who've missed it.... Mom is lazy.

Because she likes to sleep so much, we managed to miss my Airedale buddies by literally a minute this morning, which was very disappointing as I've missed them sooooo much! But at least we got their parking spot!

Another broiling hot day here, I'm really glad I got my haircut recently. This evening I was watching mom clean something that I've never seen before. It's big, it sits on the floor, and it's silver-y. She spent a lot of time cleaning all of the dust and dirt off of it (I helped by carrying away the dirty paper towels, but I felt that she wasn't as grateful for the help as she could have been). When it was ready she plugged it in and turned it on.

Well. That was exciting.

It started to blow air at me - kind of like being in the car with my head hanging out the window - but I'm still not really sure about this thing. It made another large fan-thing on the ceiling move, which really freaked me out.

Although it does feel a tiny bit cooler in here, I'm still not sure. More investigation is needed.

Love,

Bogart

So much fan-tastic fun on my other blog:
www.toaireisdivine.com

No comments: