Tuesday, February 07, 2006

The Weimar-Poo, Pood-Mar, Weimar-Doodle...

Another fun morning at the dog park with dad...

He's been really swell about being woken up every morning at 6:30 to take me out to pee, then giving in to my soulful brown eyes and taking me to the doggie park. Less flakiness there lately... which is great!

Today I got to play with a doggie that I've never heard of - a Weimaraner and Poodle mix named Franklin. It's hard to tell in the pictures, but he's got the coolest areas with little tufts of poodle fur! But he looks like a Weimaraner!

Dad was talking with Franklin's owner and found out that he got Franklin from a breeder - because some people are allergic to dog fur (imagine that...) and that this particular mix was really good for people with allergies! Who knew?

I just know that I'm a happy, semi-stinky Airedale and I love it. Running with the dogs today was fun, we had a good time while the humans amused themselves with talking.

Now I'm exhausted and must crash. Hope to play with you again sometime Franklin!!!

Love,
Bogart

1 comment:

Tersie said...

Hi Bogart! You really should come meet Lucy a Cairn Terrier. She's currently 4 and a half months old and also enjoys waking her mommy early in the morning to go outside ... she has you beat, she likes to wake up at 5 a.m.!