Friday, February 17, 2006

I have a new website!!!!!

Bogart and I have been working non-stop to develop his new website - he felt that this blog, while nice, was lacking a certain "something".

It is located here: http://www.toaireisdivine.com

The blog is there, and I've added a Message Board as well (accessible from the top right on the sidebar, just above the Calendar - TAKE ME to the Airedale Boards!). It's going to be an ongoing project, but we wanted to invite everyone to visit, post, suggest links, and have fun!!!

Lulu & Bogart

5 comments:

Mareike said...

okay that is one complicated intricate website. I think I registered and I think I posted my message about being Bogie's number one fan after you guys. I suggested that I was in competition with my own Airedales, but that when I told them I would like to take bogie home they complained that there wasn't room on the bed and that they already weren't getting enough treats.

Mareike said...

okay, so send an e-mail message to mkuypers@ucla.edu. I love these guys and I think it would be fun to chat, and I will continue to visit the blog and the website but, it's all too complicated for an old lady like me. Always good to see you guys and my number one puppy, mr. Bogart.

Kim said...

I tried to read the new blog, but it's so jumpy and jerky that I can't move around on it. :-(

Bogart said...

Hi Mareike!

No problemo! You signed up just fine!

Kim,

Hm, that's odd...

Can you tell me what browser you're using? Maybe there is something I can do to make it work better...

Bogart

Kim said...

I'm using Explorer 6.0. The old blog works great, but I can't navigate around the new one at all. :-(