Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Just Relaxing...

Mom has been working a lot lately, and you know what that means! Yup, I get to sleep at her feet in her office. I LOVE THIS!!! And to make it even better, her camera batteries are dead! Whee! I can relax...

She's been busy trying to learn how to make me my own real blog (not at work, of course, she's been locked in her office at home doing that at night with Sekhmet, another one of my cat co-conspirators, you haven't met her yet). Apparently there is something called Wordpress that she doesn't know how to use yet and she's getting a little crazy. All of these silly words... hosting, databases, graphics, domains... means nothing to me. I just sleep, and when I want to go out I give her thigh a good bite.

Works every time.

Love,
Bogart

No comments: