Thursday, December 22, 2005

Holiday Lights

Wow, I'm discovering new things all the time about this holiday thing...

Tonight mom and I took a ride through Griffith Park to see the DWP Holiday Light Show. At first I thought it was going to be lame... more sitting in the car, what's the big deal about lights anyway?

Well then I saw them... they were sooooo cool! Mom rolled down the window so I could hang outside and I was absolutely fascinated. Lights everywhere, lots of colors, and music. We had to drive really slowly because there were so many people.

I apologize for the fuzzy pictures, apparently mom hasn't yet mastered the art of driving, holding me, and taking pictures of me being cute at the same time. I'll have to crack the whip on that one because I'm sure there will be more precious moments in the future.

Love,
Bogart

No comments: