Friday, December 23, 2005

Bogie vs. The Christmas Tree

From what I hear, lots of people but big giant trees in their house during this time of year. Seems kind of silly to me, they're so pretty and great to pee on when they're outside, but whatever.

Mom has a little one in her office that I believe is evil.

I don't like it, I don't want to be near it, I'll run away if it's near, I sleep with one eye open when I sense she is placing it near me. Absolutely no way you can talk me into liking it, no sir-ee. Mom wanted me to pose next to it but IT'S EVIL I SAY.

I have been reassured that my bitter hatred of this tree will not stop the presents from arriving on Sunday... but I'm still not going anywhere near it.

Love,
Bogart

1 comment:

Harrison said...

Merry Christmas Bogie. And ya' better get over your fear of Christmas trees 'cause your presents are under it!