Sunday, May 04, 2008

Snoop

What celebrity am I?


A whole bunch of you other dog bloggers have done the Which Celebrity Am I quiz on Dogster, but I haven't had a chance to yet... guess who I am?


What celebrity would your pet be? I'm Snoop Dogg! Find out at Dogster.com


That's right, I'm Snoop Dogg! I think that's pretty appropriate... Bustin' out superfly vocals that keep his lady friends perched, ready and on the edge of their seats, Bogart Handsome Devil knows how to have a good time with his peeps and is not ashamed to show it. A big fan of the bling bling, Bogart Handsome Devil is fashion fit and costume conscious, even willing to go a little over the top at times. Rich like butter and phat with flavor when he rolls, Bogart Handsome Devil is well aware of the heads he turns along the way. Often seen hangin' with the big boys, Bogart Handsome Devil is one tough cookie and knows how to paw his way out of a confrontation. But despite his occasionally feisty flare, Bogart Handsome Devil is romantic and poetic, a true-blue Casanova through and through.


Click on the Snoop Dogg badge to take the quiz yourself and see which celebrity you are!


Love,


Bogart

8 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

We think Snoop Dogg is the PERFECT choice for you, Bogie!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Deanna said...

You are so cool! I was Will Ferrell. Not cool.

Stanley said...

Bogart, I'm NOT surprised!

Goober love,
Stanley

Kirby said...

Bogie,

Snoop Dog, how cool. Mine came up as Al Gore. Eeewwww. Wish I got something as cool as you.

Your pal,
Kirby

powder-puff said...

Hey Bogart!

I can totally see you as Snoop Dog!!

Hope you have a great week

lots of love!
powder-puff

Noah the Airedale said...

Snoop dog ay...at least you have the word dog in your name. I got George Clooney........

Hugs and tail wags
Noah

Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

Bogart!!!

You made it! You live!!! Oh how I've missed you so! I'm so glad that you and your Snoop Dog swagger are enjoying the yard! I knew you would love it! Also, you inspired me to dig more...and my human appreciates it I'm sure, cause she plants rocks in the holes!

Also, May 8th is National Stuffie Appreciation Day! Get out the best pictures of you and your stuffies!

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Bogart...we've been wonderin' if ya made the big move yet and there ya are, yard and all!!! Bet ur folks are crazy with all the packin'...movin' stinks for the hoomans...lotsa work...and ya never seem to know where everything should go once it's outta the box!!! Are ya helpin' rip the tape of those boxes???

Hope you find some Dales up there soonest, Dear Bogart!!!

Snoop Dog is pawfect for ya, Man!!!

Scruffy