Saturday, February 10, 2007

To Miss Sunshade, My Valentine

To my beautiful dreamgirl,

Today I received your Valentine's Day card and my heart started thumping. The fact that you had pawsonally signed it got me so excited...

I know I'm not much of a poet or anything, but I did send off a little something to you as well... I hope you receive it soon and that you'll be my Valentine!

After I opened your card, dad gave me a piece of roast beef - supposedly for us to "share". So first I bit off half, saving half for you, then it fell on my nose so I had to eat the whole thing. I know you would understand.

Love,

Bogart

To Aire is Divine

8 comments:

Ayatollah Mugsy said...

Intending to share your food -- it must be true love. But accidents happen (wink, wink).

Molly the Airedale said...

awwwwwwww what a sweet boy you are Bogie to think of sharing with your sweetie! I'm sure she wishes that she would have been there to claim her half!
Tomorrow my mom comes home! I can't wait!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Charlie - The Big Dog said...

Thats so cool Bogey! Sunshade is really pretty, and VERY smart. You make a great couple.

fee said...

happy valentine's day, bogart! i'm so touched by the love you share with miss sunshade i could cry... may you both live happily ever after!

Wired for Mackie said...

Happy Valentine's Day, dear Bogart my pal and fellow valentine to Miss Sunshade! hehehehe!

Your pal, Mackie

Anonymous said...

Coucou Bogart. Happy Valentine and big Kiss, Faya

Sunshade said...

oh Oh OHHHHH.....

My Handsome Valentine....

Your Dreamgirl,
Miss Sunshade

Lillie Valentine said...

Oh, Bogart.....do I sense a wedding in the future? You are such a handsome boy. You and Sunshade make such a cute couple.
Luv, Lillie