Thursday, February 22, 2007

I Heart Mom

It's been a little chilly here for the last few days, today we even are getting some rain (yes I realize this doesn't sound terribly remarkable for those buried under several feet of snow, but for Los Angeles this is BIG NEWS - they're actually calling it STORM WATCH).

So we've been snuggling a lot near the space heater. My mom Lulu is a pretty crazy gal and I know that I blame her for a lot of stuff, but I do have to say that I love her an awful lot... she's almost as crazy as I am, and almost as cute. She's got potential!

She does try to kiss me a little too often - I have to pretend that I don't love this so that I don't encourage her too much (or spoil her) but inside I really, really, really love my mom!!!

Love,

Bogart

To Aire is Divine

Vote Bogart!!!

Best Soundtrack for "Ragtime Aire Dry"

Best Edited Video for "Do Ya Think I'm Sexy?"

5 comments:

jenn said...

Hi Bogart-

I think that you are really cute.

I have an orange tabby too, his name is Winston. He likes to terrier-ize me, mostly because he is old and cranky.

♥ Saidie

Molly the Airedale said...

awwwwwwww these are super sweet pics of you and your mom together! My mom loves kissing me too - wayyyyyyyy too much- but I love it anyway!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Anonymous said...

This is aire-attraction.... mom kiss me 20 times (minimum) each day... I love that.... and you tooooo

Wired for Mackie said...

Bogart-

You an tell in the pics that you seacretly enjoy the kisses and the lovin'!
Its okay- I love my mommy too!

Your pal, Mackie

Liberty Doo Dah said...

What a sweet boy you are!