Friday, March 17, 2006

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Today is St. Patrick's Day... I admit I have no idea of what this means, but I've seen a lot of people wearing green things (which reminds me of my favorite thing - grass - so I approve).

Of course that means that mom has to do something silly (she seems to catch onto every silly thing with every holiday so far...) so she brought some green leis to the dog park, figuring that she'd take a few pictures while torturing me and forcing me to wear them - and maybe some of my friends too.

What was cool, tho, is that there was almost no one at the dog park today... except for an Irish Setter named Charlie!!! She's really beautiful, so the humans thought that getting together an Irish dog and a British dog, making them wear green leis and try to stand still - might be funny.

And in other news...

I think I've found a new love... she's about twice my size but that doesn't deter me. I'm not even the slightest bit intimidated by the tall girls... I didn't catch her name, but I definitely caught her scent.

To our next meeting, my (latest) love...

Love,

Bogart

To see all the pictures of me today, check out my new blog!
http://www.toaireisdivine.com

No comments: