Friday, May 07, 2010

Outdoor Aire-t

You all know what an aficionado I am of outdoor art... I see it and I have to investigate. This pink concrete chair is just outside the building we live in, I see it all the time, but it has only recently become Pepto Bismol pink. I must check this out.

Hm. What do I have that's pink? Something that will complement the pink of the art chair?

And the traditional "looking magnificent" pose...

Mama always says that I am a work of art - and I intend to prove her right at every opportunity. Look out public art!!!

Love,

Bogart

4 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

What a cool pink chair! Of course you're a work of art, Bogie! You're a Dale!
Happy mother's day to your mom!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Shirley said...

Definitely your colour!

Dawn said...

Beautiful chair Bogart! And yes, you're a work of art for sure!

The Airechicks said...

IT's YOU!! Oh talk about getting up on your soapbox. Now you can get up on big pink concrete chair and let the world of PORTLAND know what's on your mind!!!

GREAT color for you too...

XXoooXXoooXXxooXx