Sunday, May 16, 2010

King of Beasts

This fantastic lion, king of the jungle, was sitting in front of a building here in NW Portland, waiting for me.

At first I thought I'd just hop up to where he was, but he was up pretty high. So I had to stop and think for a moment. I looked around and realized that I was right next to a flight of stairs that were right next to his greatness. So I got right on that.

Hello my friend...

King of Terriers meets King of the Beasts

See how small he looks next to me? He just cannot handle being in the presence of a true King.

You are indeed awesome my friend, and I am pleased to be in your concrete-company.

Oh yeah. King of Terriers... out!

Love,

Bogart

7 comments:

Asta said...

Hail King Bogie!!!!!!!!
You awe twooly the king of tewwiews! I bet that mighty lion felt a little deflated next to you, hehehehe
You look pawsome
smoochie kisses
ASTA

AFSS said...

Wow he looked HUGE until you hopped up there next to him.

Dawn said...

Good job letting the world know who the TRUE king of the beasts is!

The Airechicks said...

Bogart - your so funny!

And you look very BIG and KING like!

XxoooXXoooXxxo

Hollie and Janie said...

Bogart,
You truly are the King of the Terriers!!
Love,
Janie

Pat Wahler said...

No doubt that you outshine the lion. Perhaps someone will do a statue of you?

Pat
www.critteralley.blogspot.com

Baby Rocket Dog and Hootie said...

Whoa! Bogie you made that lion look like a tiny little guy. You definately rule!!
Smooches from pooches,
BabyRD and Hootie