Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Tabby vs Terrier

I am not at all ashamed to say that I am not brave enough to take on this tabby. You should have seen the ferocity in his eyes, he only caught my attention because he started spitting at me as I walked past. I stopped to see what was spitting at me, and it was him! I tried to let him know that I am a friend of felines, that while I might chase him I wouldn't hurt him, but he wasn't having it. He advanced as I slowly retreated, defending those stairs with all he had. After a minute I lost interest and we walked away, but this guy actually followed us for two more houses, spitting and arching that back of his.

Don't worry my friend, I know who the boss is (based on the sharp claws on those little feline feet)!

Love,

Bogart

3 comments:

Sally Ann and Andy said...

Bogart,
Did you tell him you live with some feline's like him? That might help, if you have problems in the future.
Sally Ann

Pat Wahler said...

It's always good to know when to say when.

Pat
www.critteralley.blogspot.com

Baby Rocket Dog and Hootie said...

BowWowzer Bogie, you had yourself a pussyfooted stalker!!
XX-Hootie & BRD