Sunday, February 14, 2010

Year of the Tiger... Cat

Kafka is particularly excited about today beginning the Year of the Tiger... you can just FEEL the excitement...

It is the Year of the Tiger Cat - Belly

Tiger Cats are the tubbiest sign on the zodiac, methodical in their purrsuit of food (especially from other cats' plates), intelligent deep inside that they choose to hide with a somewhat goofy demeanor. They sleep more than any other astrological sign because they are deep thinkers and imaginative players. They rarely jump and miss, for their internal upward-motion calculator is top-notch. Catnip can be a problem if they overindulge. They can be possessive of items they deem to be their own (if someone else is sitting on or playing with it). But more of a lover than a fighter.

I too am celebrating the Year of the Tiger - Cat with my favorite tiger striped blanket. If I'm not sleeping on mama, I'm sleeping on this.

Happy New Year everyone!

Love,

Bogart

4 comments:

Southbaygirl said...

he he...Tiger cat belly-I have 3 of those in my house!!!!! Happy New year Bogart!

Woof

velcro

Dawn said...

Happy New Year Bogart!! Pretty cat!

Moco said...

That is one nice cat belly.

Baby Rocket Dog and Hootie said...

So you get along good with the feline persuasion? Hoot has never met a cat he didn't want to chase so tiger or not,he'd probably be in trouble! Our mommy is a Tiger too (1950) so we do love some tigers. I,BRD,think Kafka looks like a friend, so I'd probably just let him be Kafka.
Smooches from pooches,
BabyRD and Hootie