Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Vet Day!

Since my butt isn't healing itself, mom bundled me up in the Bogie-Beetle this morning and off we went - bright and early - to the vet. She's a SMART mom, she remembered to bring a special "sample" for him that I gladly produced first thing. Hot off the presses, as it were..

I don't really have a fear of the vet, I just get nervous in the waiting room. So many animals, today there were dogs, cats, and even a rabbit! Gets my juices going. And apparently they had a few emergencies, so we had to wait longer than usual in the waiting room. Mom brought me outside for a couple of quick poops so that I didn't get too anxious...

And then it was my turn in the exam room. We have a really nice vet who doesn't force me to get up on the table for everything... makes it much easier for me that way. He was happy that we brought the "sample" with us (and me too - much nicer than something up my butt, thank you very much) and they'll be doing some tests. They gave mom some medicine that I have to take for the next week or so (which may change depending on what they find out tomorrow) but I think it's already working... I already slept in the car on the way home (and I haven't slept much at all in the last few days) and I'm feeling a little zonked right now.

So thanks everyone for the get well wishes, I'm working hard on feeling better!!!

Love,

Bogart

To Aire is Divine

11 comments:

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better. Vets are not much fun, are they. J x

Molly the Airedale said...

Your vet sounds really nice. I'm glad he's helping you to feel better Bogie!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Faya said...

I hope you will be fine soon ! Kiss, Faya

Ayatollah Mugsy said...

Get well soon, Bogie.

Toby said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better.

Get all better soon!~

Tobester

Liberty Doo Dah said...

Wow Bogie!
Glad you're feeling a little better at least after visiting the doctor! Please keep us updated and why you're not feeling well!
AireThinkingofyou!
Liberty

Sunshade said...

Oh Bogie... I'm glad you're on the mend....

Your dreamgirl,
Miss Sunshade

Deanna said...

I'm sending some boxer healing vibes!

Sunshade said...

Bogie Bogie, are you okay now????

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

Nessa Happens said...

This sounds very familiar! Like the Dire-Rear that I had back in Jan/Feb. It took two different medications and two weeks of bland food to get my behind right again! Good luck, Bogart!

Faya said...

Bogart ? Houuuuu houuuuuu ... knock knock .....