Sunday, April 01, 2007

Aire-Fun

A great surprise this fine Sunday morning...

Mom and I slept in late (which is REALLY unusual for me, but since dad has been gone I've been sleeping in bed next to mom and she's WARM), then had to go out to pick up a friend of hers at the airport. I wasn't that thrilled about having to drive out to the airport again (no Airedales at the Aireport) especially since I hadn't had my morning poop yet, but ok, I'm up for the adventure.

I thought we'd just pick him up and drive home, but after we dropped him off mom took a different route toward home... hm, why have I been here before? Where are we headed? And then mom pulled into a parking spot.

I KNOW! I KNOW! I KNOW WHERE WE'RE GOING!!!! MAREIKE'S HOUSE!!! WITH MY 3 DALE BUDDIES!!!!!

I got so excited in the car I couldn't stand it. Get me outa this car I was barking!!! My Dale buddies are just inside!!! I flew out of the car toward her house - I have no idea how I remembered which house was hers - and flew up the stairs.

And there were my buddies!!!!! Robin, Kermit, and Jupie!!!!! Whenever we first see each other we run, jump, bark, and run some more first inside the house and then into the back yard. Mom and Mareike sit and talk and I immediately find Jupie so that I can get a little humping in.

This time I didn't completely monopolize Jupie's fine Aire-butt, I spent some time trying to convince both Robin and Kermit to take a walk on the wild side (ahem, they're both boys...) but no dice.

There was also a sweet guest dog named Buster who I wasn't sure about at first... but pretty quickly it became apparent that he was both sweet and submissive so as long as I can feel like "I have the nuts so I am the king" all was well.

Then we walked over to have lunch at Good Microbrew and my love for Mareike was strengthened. Many, many pieces of lovely burger fell from the sky directly into my mouth. I even indulged in some french fries. I had to hold the line when she tried to trick me into eating a tomato slice or some iceberg lettuce. If you're not gonna eat that then neither am I!!!

I'm always sad when we have to leave Mareike's house, I have THE BEST time playing with my Dale buddies. I came home and flopped down, completely exhausted, where I have been for the last few hours (I may wake up to eat dinner, maybe not).

H-a-p-p-y P-u-p-p-y

Love,

Bogart

To Aire is Divine

4 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaa Bogie! You had a playdate too! I'm thrilled for you!
Hey, how come you don't like tomatoes and lettuce? I do!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Putter said...

Hi Bogie!

You had a playdate too! Super cool! It looked like a lot of fun, just like Maggie, me and Mitch had!!!! Hey, do you have a soccer jersey? You need to get one so we can form our soccer team! SunShade sent me a really cool shirt and she has one too! Maybe she can tell you where to get one!

Your Buddy,

Putter ...:)

Wired for Mackie said...

You are such a STUD!

Liberty Doo Dah said...

Wow! That looks like TOO much fun! All those Dales in 1 place....I'd be in AireHEAVEN!
AireKisses!
Liberty