Monday, April 16, 2007

Not Right... Yet

Sorry I haven't been in the mood to post for a coupla days... after The Brick I felt better, but then things started to get weird...

I've had pretty funky diarrhea, which is always fun. Mom shaved my butt yesterday to help out with this situation (actually it looks and feels pretty good) and yesterday was gravy, today is pudding. So it's progress.

But the weirdest part is when I'm inside our apartment... I stare off into space and don't want to lie down. For the whole day. Sometimes I stand still and just zone out, other times I walk back and forth between the front door and the terrace door. And just stare. Mom kept thinking that I would lay down and fall asleep since I wasn't feeling well, but I don't. I STAND UP. When I'm outside, I run and play like normal, so it seems like I'm feeling fine.... yes I know, it's WEIRD.

Since today I got a little better mom said we'll wait to see if I really need to go to the vet. If I cannot relax, then we'll go tomorrow. Ok, gotta bug mom now - I want to go outside every 15 minutes or so and this 15 minutes is up!

Love,

Bogart

To Aire is Divine

7 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Major bummer Bogie! I sure hope you feel better real soon!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

wally said...

Bogie,

Sorry to hear you aren't feeling. My sis has had a similar problem (no brick, just, um puddingbutt.) Same restlessness. I hope you feel better soon.

wally.

Faya said...

Mom and I think you should go to the vet (just to be sure ...). Big Kiss, Faya

Anonymous said...

Hi Bogart-
AbbieDale the Southern Belle dale is worried about you. 'Dales, like us, are notoriously very stoic about pain and can fake feeling ok.. Maybe a trip to the vet is in order, just to make sure that some of that 'pet recalled food' problem or something else hasn't caused any issues.. don't want to take any chances with getting dehydrated.. Love, Abbiedale..

Maggie said...

GET WELL SOON !!!!!!!!!!! (i mean it!!!)

Sunshade said...

Ah oh..........

I know it's hard, but try not being so stoic sometimes... I know, I have a hard time doing that too since I'm an AIREDALE!!!!! It just worries the crap out of mum when I try to be stoic you know? I'm sure your mom is the same....

Your dreamgirl,
Miss Sunshade

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Here's hoping you feel better soon. J x