Monday, April 30, 2007

Pawty!


I had soooooo much fun this weekend chatting online with all of the other dog bloggers from Dogs With Blogs!

It was a DWB Wine and Cheese Pawty and admittedly I was disappointed that I didn't get any cheese (bad tummy) or any wine (not over 21), but I still managed to have a good time. I mostly reclined (those watching my webcam can attest to this) while I had my secretary - ahem, my mom - typing for me which was very, very comfy. Lots of Airedales there on Sunday - we kind of took over the chatroom for a little while - but it was FUN!!! And for me and Oscar is was GREAT pickings as the girls outnumbered us!!! A visit from Miss Sunshade, my dreamgirl, made my day!!! Both of the Maggie's were there (Miss Maggie & Maggie2), as well as Putter and Faya all the way over in Switzerland! And the Airechicks were there! And JaffeBoy, Jaffa, Comet and Blu, gosh I feel like I'm missing so many great doggies that I talked with, but I had such a good time with you all...

Congrats DOGS WITH BLOGS - I remember you back when I was the only member other than Charlie and Opy!!!!

So after the chat we went out for lunch, to the local Good Microbrew. Always fun, and they never have a problem with doggies in their outdoor eating area (I'm always AMAZED when restaurants won't let dogs on their outside tables!!!!).

Mom STILL wouldn't give me any of the yummy cheese on her sandwich (something about me still pooping like pudding, but whatever) so I tried to steal some from a neighboring table where they'd left some behind.

Oops - BUSTED!

I did try to get at least a little beer - in honor of DWBs anniversary, of course! - but Dad finished his WHOLE beer by himself... ah well, maybe next time.

Love,

Bogart

To Aire is Divine

9 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

The pawty was a BLAST! It was such fun chatting with you Bogie! You're such a hunk!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Really enjoyed the pawty and the Airedale convention last night! J x

Faya said...

It was cool chatting with you ! Kiss, Faya

Maggie said...

hay bogiebear , i has SOOOO much fun at the pawty !!!!!!!! you should go back to the chatroom , there is still a bunch of doggies there !!!!!!! i loved chatting with you !!!!!!
*maggie#2*

Liberty Doo Dah said...

Sounds like a good time Bogie - both the chatroom AND the MicroBREW!
AireDUNKED....I mean DRUNKED!
Liberty

Sunshade said...

Wasn't the PAWTY the best??? It was great chatting with you live Bogie, I hope we get to do more!!!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

Putter said...

Hi Bogie!

It sure was great to see you at the pawty this weekend! When are we gonna play some soccer? :)

Your Friend,

Putter ...:)

Ayatollah Mugsy said...

I can't believe I missed out on an opportunity to eat cheese.

Wired for Mackie said...

vtGlad you had so much fun this weekend..wish I could have done it too, but with this new fella in the house, i spend all my free time puppysitting!

Your pal, Mackie