Saturday, April 07, 2007

Just Can't Get Enough

It's cold here today.

Ok, relatively cold. Dark and overcast the entire day. Mom and I had our hike in downtown Pasadena, thinking that maybe it would clear up - nope. At least it wasn't that hot... mom calculated today that the walk is just under 3 miles but it's a FUN walk - most people smile or acknowledge me so I'm a happy camper.

So we were coming home, climbing up the stairs to our place, and there was a package in front of the door. Mom looked a little puzzled - she wasn't expecting anything - and then she started to laugh. The package was addressed to MEEEEEEEE!!!!! Get this damn harness off of me mom, I've got a package to open!!!!

The package was from my great Aire friends Maggie and Mitch - gimme, gimme, gimme!!! Mom was going to help me open the package but I started it myself. It was a tough nut to crack. She opened it for me a bit (so I could still have the satisfaction of ripping it open myself) and while that was interesting and all, I like it much better when the package is already completely opened for me, gifts easily displayed (and reached).

Oh yeah the card - yada yada yada - mom appreciated that one (it has a GREAT drawing of an Airedale on it!), I tried to eat it.

Ohmygosh, these are the COOLEST presents I've gotten!!!!! A squeaky carrot (one of Maggie's faves) and a packet of two yummy treat sticks - one from Maggie and one from Mitch!!!!!

I was playing with all of my new stuff, especially a treat stick, and mom went to clean up the mess (I also found the bubble wrap scintillating). When she returned she seemed a little shocked that the entire stick had disappeared - yes, it's in my belly now!!!!! Mmm, mmm, good!

THANK YOU MISS MAGGIE AND MY BUDDY MITCH!!!!!!!!!!

Love,

Bogart

To Aire is Divine

8 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Wow! The package got there quick! Sorry mom frustrated you so much with all the tape Bogie! She tends to go a bit overboard!
Enjoy and Happy Easter!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Bella said...

wow you are one lucky hound - is this special b'day treats or are you the 'AireCasanva" of dogs with blogs??
Looks like way kewl stuff you lucky happy dude - Enjoy !!!
Happy days & Wuffs
Bella

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter Bogart! That carrot sure looks like a fun squeaky toy!!!
Hugs, Sitka

Liberty Doo Dah said...

I MUST get on this secret gift list! Two of my favorite things are carrots and chew bones/sticks! What a happy Easter you had Bogie!
AireHUGS!
Liberty

Lux said...

You lead such an exciting life, Bogart! Thanks for stopping by ...

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

I liked the way you stopped in the middle for a cat break before carrying on opening the pressies. I too like bubble wrap. I like popping it in my mouth and also jumping on it! Cool presents. You are so dainty though. Rip rip rip! J x

Maggie said...

cooooooooooool , a carrot !!!!!!! mom just got back last night , so i will post in a few ......

Sunshade said...

Yummmmmmmmmy..... can your dreamgirl share some of that with ya??

Your DREAMGIRL,
Miss Sunshade