Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Bend it Like Bogart


So mom FINALLY let me open the present that smelled sooooooo good... I couldn't figure out what it could possibly be until I saw the return address sticker... IT WAS FROM MY DREAMGIRL SUNSHADE!!! Now I KNOW what smells so good!

Now I am officially a part of Team Airedale with my spiffy new soccer jersey!!! It even has my name on the back!!! This is so damn cool, I've never had anything like this ever before, so I had to put it on RIGHT AWAY.

At first dad had some trouble - apparently my barrel chest and big, muscly arms didn't want to fit in easily... I'm sure David Beckham has the same problem...

But once I got it on I was looking FINE...


I got out my soccer ball so that I could pose properly, and see how it felt to be a real Aire soccer player...

This is going to be SO MUCH FUN, I'm so happy to be a part of the AIRE LEAGUE!!!

Big kisses to my dreamgirl,

Love,

Bogart

To Aire is Divine

11 comments:

Maggie said...

ooh bogie you lok so handsome in you soccer shirt , i haft to find one one of these days .. love maggie#2

Molly the Airedale said...

I love your new shirt Bogie! It looks wonderful on you! Sunshade really knows how to choose her gifts! The soccer team is growing!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Sunshade said...

Oh my Oh my, you look SOOOOO good in it Bogie, as I had expected!!

So glad it fit tho, I was a little worried.... I have a hard time getting into mine as well because of my chest size....hehe!!

GO TEAM-AIRE!!!!!

I've gained weight due to lack of exercise (muscle strain) so I don't look good in my jersey. I will post some pictures of me as soon as I shed a few pounds..

Your dreamgirl,
Miss Sunshade

Putter said...

Hi Bogie!

Awesome! Great shirt! We are really a team now:)! Now we just have to figure out the logistics of virtual soccer:)!

Your Friend,

Putter ...:)

Anonymous said...

Wow Bogart... what an awesome shirt!!! Sunshade must really wuv woo! Glad to see you doing better!
Hugs, Sitka

Anonymous said...

Oh Bogart, when Team Canada with its captain Miss Sunshade squares off against Team USA with Bogart as its caption, I won't know who to root for.
xoxoxo,
Ellen
ATRA

Liberty Doo Dah said...

Wow Bogie!
I never thought you could be more handsome, but that jersey! It really DOES things....
Can't wait to watch the first Team-Aire game! Will they be broadcasting it?
aireTEAM!
Liberty

Deanna said...

You look great!

Bella said...

How kewl - you look really dashing in your new soccer jersey
Wuffs
Bella

Liza said...

Handsome and sporty in one dog - what could be better.

Great post - loved seeing Sporty Airedale!

Have a good day - Dory!

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Looking good, Bogart! J x