Friday, August 04, 2006

My Blogging Peeps

I’m adding some new links to other dog’s blogs to my main blog (www.toaireisdivine.com) - yes yes yes I know, why would you need any other blogs when you have mine - but these are all fantastic and fun with lots of pictures and stuff.

I do read about other dogs, how else am I supposed to learn about all the things I’ll need as a grown-up dog? Mom is a cat person and hasn’t had a dog of her own since she was little (and - ahem - she’s a girl), and dad is well, human, so he’s not that much help with the finer points of being a male dog.

So there’s nothing like learning about important life lessons - sex, drugs, & rock and roll - from your friends on the internet. Feel free to teach me, oh my furry posse!

So for anyone who has a dog (or cat!) blog who wants to be linked on To Aire is Divine, just drop my typing slave mom a line (secrtrix@yahoo.com) and I’ll get a link up to you asap. Please link back to me too!

Love,

Bogart

No comments: