Monday, July 31, 2006

The Heat Finally Breaks!!!

What a relief!

I was really starting to think that mom was full of baloney when she said that yes, it would eventually not be ten thousand degrees outside (and inside) every single day for the rest of time. Today it was actually overcast until about early afternoon which made it much much much more comfortable than it's been. Also something about lower humidity (which I admit I do not understand at all) made it nicer to be, well, ME.

I had to literally drag mom outside for the midday walk because I wasn't feeling like just running outside to pee like I've been doing lately (it being so very hot and all). No camera of course, just me frolicking with 2 doggie buddies Lulu & Harry. It's so much fun to be a puppy sometimes...

And - ahem - no foxtails to pick out of my paws today!!!

Love,

Bogart

To Aire is Divine

No comments: