Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Red-dy for Anything

Well ok, probably not anything - probably not even most things - but at least to unveil mama's new hair color:

And who better to present her than MEEEEEE?

She's FUN. Even when she drives me crazy, she's still kind of FUN.

And she accepts my kisses all day long.

She knows when to share the spotlight...

When to be a background player...

And when to step back into my reflected glory.

We are quite a pair - not always sure of a pair of what - but we are always "in tune".

Yep, that's my mama...

Mama and I want to thank EVERYONE who reads our blog, checks in on us, leaves comments, sends us email... you make our days a little bit brighter (I'd make a joke about how bright mama's hair is right now, but well, that's just too easy...).

Love,

Bogart & Lulu

13 comments:

The Meezers or Billy said...

your mom is beautiful! and so is her head fur!

Nelly said...

Perfect colour for spring - we love it. Goes very well with black and tan too!!!!
Nibbles
Nelly xx

Ruby Bleu said...

Bogie...
Just lover your Mama's hair. I should try and convince my Mama to do the same thing!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

My Mind's Eye said...

Bogart!!! Tell mom we love her new do very becoming color and style...
Nothing like a new do to make a gal sing out loud.
Hugs Madi and Mom

Molly the Airedale said...

We like your mom's new hair color, Bogie! It's fun and sassy!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Pat Wahler said...

Mama's hair is a nice color accent to yours!

Asta said...

Bogie

We aways loved youw Mom's haiw and now it's even mowe zowey spectacoolaw!
You two awe a pawfect paiw..We love to see hew smile and you'we the one to aways do it
smoochie kisses
ASTA

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

I really like that hair color! My Human once took Fargo to the salon to get highlights to match his fur.

Lorenza said...

Bogart!
Your mom looks gorgeous!
Red is a pawesome color!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

animal lover, quilt lover said...

Oh Lulu, I love it!!! Look out Lulu is back!!!!! I really like it:)
Now are you ready for some fun!!!!
XXOO, Fern

Noah the Airedale said...

G'day Bogart mate,
Your mama's hair is awesome buddy.

Crikey, D is a big bora when it comes to hair. How is it possible that someone has had the same hair for like EVER.....If you want to know just ask D lol.

Noah xx

Dexter said...

I am totally loving that new hair color! Most sporty.

Slobbers,
Mango

Karen Raye and Bentley Beargrass said...

Looking good- The color does go well with black and tan!