Friday, May 01, 2009

Afternoon Delight

A sunny afternoon... and mama comes home to take me out for a mid-day walkie. The Park Blocks are perfect for this, close to our place yet full of grass and goodness.

I'm getting better at not crossing the street without mama. She always wants me to stop and look both ways, but sometimes I remember and sometimes I don't.

Sometimes I feel like it, and sometimes I don't.

At least I always remember to walk in the crosswalk. I should get points for that.

Ooo... doggie TV!

This is Urban Fauna, a pet store and doggie daycare in our neighborhood. While I don't get to go inside for doggie daycare I am fascinated by the furry pups running around inside.

But I can't see them through the door.

I have to hop up and stand so I can look through the window at the little dogs.

Sure mama, it's hilarious to you. All I want to do is play. I'm willing to stand if necessary. I mean, it's fun to watch and all, but think of how much more fun it would be if I could be in there!

No? Ah well.

Love,

Bogart

12 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I thought this was going to inkhlude your girrrrlie Dale furiend from the previous post!

My mom works with me on the street thing too!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: My mom says tanks a lot fur the SVB ear worm!

Noah the Airedale said...

Oh my goodness you met a girl dale and she looks so pretty. Will you get to meet up again sometime wink wink??
Too bad you cant hang out with all the dogs at the day care. We dont get to do that either. I think it would be fun though as long as my sissies leave the other dogs alone.
Good piddling there Bogie hehe.

tailwags
Noah

Morgan in Pittsburgh said...

I was catching up, and read about your pizza, and chinese, and panera, and tripe, and now i goota go get something to eat....
your pal, Morgan

Charlie said...

I think your tv channel choice is excellent! I'll have to get mom to tune that in for me too!!

Dughallmor Beagles said...

Oooh, your park looks so lush....did you get any good grazing in? And is that piddle green? Hehe, sometimes we get beetroot in our food and it makes our pee pink....soooo embarrassing!
We saw the girl you met....hope you got her number, she loot smokin hot :D
Slobbers xx

aninhas said...

Nice walk!!!
Do you make many friends?
:D

Have a nice weekend :D
Hugs and kisses from kikos world :)

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

What a great walk Bogard. To bad those pups couldn't come out and play..
Nice pee-mail..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Lorenza said...

Hi, Bogart!
That is what they deserve for not letting you in!
Have a great weekend
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Hero said...

My humans try to make me sit before crossing the road...the trick is to make a really cute face so that woor mom can't blame woo for not doing it.

I like woor choice of doggie TV!

Hero

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

You are a clever dog to use the crossing. Love the dog TV


Hugs GJ x

Molly the Airedale said...

What a bummer that you couldn't go inside and play with the pups, Bogie! I bet they saw you standing at the window peering in and wondering how come you didn't come inside!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

The Airechicks said...

Hey Bogart:

GREAT walkie....Doggie Day Care - maybe next time....Or maybe you guys could meet in the park...

Very nice of you to leave the pups a peemail......

You to the stop at the crosswalk better than us....We remember watching Miss Sunshade's video .....

XXoooXxooXXXoooo