Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Dog Eat Dog


Doesn't dad look COLD? Really, sometimes I just don't understand the humans. I'm quite toasty and ready to explore, yet dad just wants to sit, drink a beer, and have a little snack. We picked up mama from work and on the way home got a little sidetracked...

This is Zach's Shack on Hawthorne, and they have damned tasty hot dogs. Seeing as how the humans would like to be warm (hot will also do), and I'm a dog, well it seemed like a natural place to stop.

First I tried to get a little bit of that sweet crunchy snausage from dad's plate, but no go. Luckily mama is a much easier target...

Looks yummo, right? Alas, mama is a vegetarian and her dog is also meatless. Looks good, smells good, yet the taste just isn't quite right to me...

Come on dad, throw a dog a dog!

Yes, all it takes is a cute face like this one and a bite of hot-dog-goodness is to be mine. How to Score Yummy Bites of Food From Your Humans 101 :)

My work here is done.

Love,

Bogart

Chez Bogart

To Aire is Divine

8 comments:

Noah the Airedale said...

Way to go Bogie. We knew you'd get your bit of dog.

tailwags
Noah

Deetz said...

I love your beggin face, it is a classic. I am sure no human can ignore those eyes and I am so hungry look......I give you a "10"

Deetzy

Molly the Airedale said...

You and I need to have a contest to see who has the longest tongue, Bogie! Your dad is sure makin' that dog look yummy!

Yer friend,
Mitch

Persephone and Buster said...

mmmmmmmgood dog...well, at least they'll know where to find you if you go walking by yourself bogart...those doggeeez look mighty fine. mmmmm i'm droooooling.
theBUSTER
getting ready for din din as we speak.

Lorenza said...

Good job Bogart!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Joe Stains said...

dang am I jealous dude! I can't even remember the last time I got a hot dog. Although, I think it brought on some really bad poo so maybe that is a good thing.

Life With Dogs said...

Count us jealous!

mansuetude said...

for a bit, your dog is so perfect and gentle i thought he was a stuffed animal toy, until i got to the tongue licking up for that good looking hot dog!

he's a good looker.