Wednesday, August 29, 2007

OH MY DOG

Last night I got 2 incredible packages... one from my dreamgirl Sunshade, and one from my Aire-bud Stanley...

Mom is going to try to get some better photos of all of the exciting stuff that was inside, it was really difficult to take pictures here at night so the first ones came out kind of crappy.

But the world NEEDS to see the super-cool new stuff I got, so she's promised to get some GOOD photos in the morning. I've gotta show all of my friends my new presents!!!!

Who knew that a birthday can go on for this long... COOOOOOOOOLARAMA!!!

Love,

Bogart

To Aire is Divine

2 comments:

Sunshade said...

Oh Bogie!!! So glad you liked it, I sent the image to your e-mail!!

Your dreamgirl,
Miss Sunshade

Stanley said...

Bogart!

I'm pleased you received your present. Can't wait to see you model and in action with the toys.

Goob love,
Stanley