Sunday, July 01, 2007

Airedale Heaven!

Ah... another lovely weekend at Mareike's house and my favorite DALES!!!

I love to run in the yard and in and out of the house with these guys... we're a darned good-looking bunch of fuzz-hounds, aren't we?


And then on to Good Microbrew, where I cemented my special friendship with Mareike...

It's pretty darned warm out today - while the humans were indulging in some frosty beverages I also pulled up a bowl...

There are many reasons I like Mareike, this is a big one of them:

Yep, burger falls from the sky. She even remembers my rules for eating burgers (patty first, then bottom bun which has some beefy juice goodness on it, then finally top bun).

Thanks Mareike, I always have the BEST time with you because you understand...

Love,

Bogart

To Aire is Divine

5 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Mareike looks like a super sweet lady! How lucky you are to get to hang out with other Dales!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

The Airechicks said...

Bogart -

That Mareike's would be what we would picture as HEAVEN too....

You guys look to be having a GREAT day....

Thanks for letting us peak in ....

Wired for Mackie said...

I like burgers too, but mom never gives them to me...I have to eait for grandma! heheheheh!

Your pal, mackie

Faya said...

Nothing is more beautiful then an airedale....exept 4 airedales.....
Big Kisses, Faya

Stanley said...

Bogart!!

You're right. It looked like Aire Heaven at Mareike's! I especially liked the soundtrack your mom chose (I assume it was her). That techno version of "You Spin Me" was cool. At times it even sounded like popcorn popping...

mmmmm... popcorn...

Anyhowl, I loved the vid. And, you're right about your Mareike. It's obvious she's part Airedale. You're both obviously quite taken with each other!

Goob love to ya, man!
Stanley