Thursday, July 05, 2007

Hurl a Squirrel

It must be the heat...

Mom, dad, and I went out for a midday play session in the park. It's still pretty darned hot here in Los Angeles, but for some reason I had boundless energy. Just not a lot of concentration, apparently.


I'd run for the Hurl-a-Squirrel time after time as dad threw it, but I'd always lose track of where it was headed and run off in the wrong direction. That's when the real fun began, as I'd get excited to find where it could possibly have gone.

I blame it on the heat. Couldn't possibly be anything else...

(Filthy tongue, happy dog!)

Love,

Bogart

To Aire is Divine

8 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

What fun! I bet that squirrel toy could get lost if you weren't paying attention because of his camouflage colors! You're too smart to lose him though Bogie!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

The Airechicks said...

Bogart:

You and Dad looked like you were having funny....

We agree with Maggie.....Could of lost Squirrel Hurl if not paying close attention...

Hope you didn't get OVERHEATED...

Nessa Happens said...

WOW! You had a heck of a time!

Stanley said...

Bogart!

So many comments. So little space.

First, I totally understand you. I always pee better when I have something in my mouth. That's the first thing I do when I go outside - get my "pacifier" of choice before picking my spot and hitching up my leg.

Second, nice belly shot of your dad. (He's obviously well-versed in hurling your squirrel. Amazing form there).

Lastly, you're mighty juicy in that last photo! I feel a slime fest coming on...

Thanks for sharing your blast of a day with you dad!

Goober love,
Stanley

Mississauga Kids said...

Plenty of energy but not much concentration....

Descibes my Ellie to a T.

LOL

Putter said...

Hurl a Squirll -- COOL!

Your Friend,

Putter ...:)

Liza said...

Wow - I never heard of a twirl a squirrel!! NIFTY!

Bogart your videos have inspired my mom - my latest video is on my blog and at LabraDory TV on DWB!

My human took me for ice cream it was so hot here in Boston!

Take care - Dory

Isabella said...

The Humans try to tell me and Emmy that it is too hot to play, but that's crazy. It is never too hot to play!
Big Wags,
Isabella