Sunday, March 27, 2011

The Rittenhouse Pine Cone Blues

Rittenhouse Square park.  One of my regular parks full of people, dogs, and good smells.  Today I have come to poop.

Well, thank you.  I also think that all will be well as I had turkey soup last night which really "agrees" with my constitution.

What is that that you are hiding behind your back mama?

I'm gonna get it...

Ok, fine.  Be that way.  I didn't want it anyway.

Are you sure you didn't want to give it to me?

HA!  PINE CONE!!!

Gimme that.

(just a photo for anyone who thinks that trying to photograph an excited Airedale who is trying to chomp the pine cone in your hand while you hold the camera with the other and oh yeah you have gloves on because it's still frickin' cold outside is easy)

Yes, I would like that fine cone mama.  Have I told you how much I love you yet today?

No?  Then let me show you...

I will even jump majestically for your silly photos.  If that isn't love, then what is?

Love,
Bogart

6 comments:

Asta said...

Dawling bogawt
I know youw love of pine cones and of couwse youw intense love of youw Mama..those two combined make fow a pawfect day!!!!
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Tucker The Crestie said...

How nice of you to pose so beautifully for your mom's photographs. I hope you got the pinecone in the end!

Your mum x said...

Yup, we agree, that's love.......

Amber-Mae said...

Looked like you had a real fun time!

Baby Rocket Dog and Hootie said...

Awww, that sure is love. Question: The PA pine cones are different from the OR and ID pine cones aren't they?? Do they still have that luscious taste? Just wondering.
Smooches from pooches,
BabyRocketDog & Hootie

Tenkiller Airedales said...

Awwww Bogart.... you did a great job posing for the pine cone..... we love Pine Cones!!! The park looked like a lot of fun.

Aireslaps,

Blu Loo Loo and the Tribe