Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Feeling Power-less

This does not compute.  I come to my very favorite store, Just Dogs Gourmet, and the lights are out and the door is closed to my nose-pushing.  What does it mean?

Store Closed due to power outage.  Still doesn't compute for me.  Who needs power - I WANT COOKIES

They do, of course, have another lovely window display but that isn't really satisfying me.

ME WANT COOKIE

Even the fake dog that sits out front thought I should be able to have my cookie.  Yes I know that I can come back another night, but damnit, I was thinking cookie the entire way over here.  And mama is almost out of poop bags and she refuses to use sandwich bags like many of the folks here use.  Apparently my poop is way too powerful for one simple sandwich bag (don't ask).  Ah well.  Another time (soon)...

Love,
Bogart

6 comments:

Tucker The Crestie said...

Sorry about your cookie, Bogart. That's happened to me at the bank before ... I got all geared up and ... no cookie. It really puts a crimp in your day.

Pepsi the Lazy Bum said...

Those darn power outages! Always spoiling the best plans at the worst times! I hope you managed to get cookies one way or another.

Woofs,
Pepsi

Molly the Airedale said...

We hope the power is back on today, Bogie! You simply MUST have that cookie!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Chloe and Libby said...

Sorry I missed this the other day, Bogart!! I hope you got your cookie!
Kisses,
Chloe

doyle and mollie said...

you deserve cookie we thinks - loves and licks xxx

Baby Rocket Dog and Hootie said...

Stinkin' electric company. Our dad works for one and we'll tell him to make your store's power come back on. Let us know if it works!
Smooches,
BabyRD & Hootie