Sunday, April 13, 2008

Stay... Out of the Apartment


Another white-hot day in Pasadena. It was hot enough today that I was doing my Mexican-jumping-bean dance at streetcorners whenever mama and I had to wait for a light to change - since I'm not wearing shoes, it's gets kind of toasty on the pads. It's still always fun to walk around tho, and get away from all of the looming moving boxes in my apartment. Not too much space there right now for a majestic Dale such as I, so I do like to go out as much as possible.

This past week that meant I spent my days at Dale Day Care - aka, Mareike's house - and there is truly no better place to be. Rather than being cooped up in the apartment, before she goes to work mama drops me off at Dale Day Care and then she picks me up on her lunch hour. So I get some time with my buddies and to check messages at my office, then some relaxation time until she arrives home at night. Not too shabby.

During our walk back to the Bogie-mobile, I met these two lovely ladies from Australia - and got an excellent, three-person massage while the Airedmiration flowed. They were so sweet! Mama and I stayed to talk with them for awhile on the street, so long that they lost the friends they were originally walking with! What can I say, I have that effect on people...

They were so cool - hope you enjoyed your time in SoCal ladies!

Love,

Bogart

To Aire is Divine

11 comments:

BenTheRotti said...

My goodness Bogart, you do have a way with the ladies, Ny Dad would like some tips on getting massages from a couple of stunners like that!! hehehe

Sounds like you need some doggy flip-flops buddy, although I bet hopping around makes you even more appealing.. you handsome devil you!

Ben xxxx

Molly the Airedale said...

Whoa! Aren't you the lucky one, Bogie! What pretty girls!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Ruby Bleu said...

Hi Bogie...
you do have a way with the ladies...don't ya? Stay cool...it's pretty toasty up here in Sac too!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Stanley said...

Bogart!

You're mackin' all the time, aren't you, man? You're a chick magnet, that's for sure!

Hope the move is going well. Make sure they get all the kitties packed up, and don't forget your green Octypus.

Goober love,
Stanley

Noah the Airedale said...

Hee hee Stanley called you a chick magnet...that's so true matie. You look in your element there with the ladies.

Hugs and tail wags
Noah

Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

Bogart!

The ladies love you!!! You make them look good, especially with your ginormous tongue!

The ground is pretty toasty here too, I'm afraid for my tootsies!

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

Boy said...

What a way you have with da wadies, Bogart!

Dexter said...

Your Mom will need to get up very early to take you to Dale Care after you move to Portland.

Looks like your Aire-ness attracts gals of any spieces.

Mango

Deetz said...

Those are very pretty and friendly looking humans....It was nice of them to provide some shade for your feetzy's....I am so happy you have a big backyard in Portland...I can't wait to see you playing in it...
High Paws
Deetz

The Airechicks said...

Bogart:

You are "THE DALE" - what a chick magnet you are!!!!

Can't wait to see your new place...
Hope you move is quick and painless....


XXoooXXXooooxxx

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

It seems as though Chick Magnet has already been mentioned.

"Airedmiration"...good one Bogie...there aren't too many words one can make up with foxy or wire in it, alas....

Ya better write a book...I think the men in the family here would read it!!!

Smooth work, Bog!!

Scruffy