Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Feelin' Better

Feeling.... GOOD! It was just a weird one-day thing - maybe stress, maybe something weird that I ate, I dunno. I'm just happy to be running and hungry again (oh, and not puking - that's the best part).

Well it must have been all of the Aire Zen that I felt comin' toward me... but I'm feeling MUCH better!

So thanks everyone for all the good wishes and helpful hints - the chicken and rice has been yummy, and I haven't had a chance to try the saltines that T-Bone Beasley suggested but that sounds good too...

Love,

Bogart

To Aire is Divine

8 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

We're so glad you're feeling better, Bogie! It stinks to be sick!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Dexter said...

Bogart, Man, glad you are feeling better. I bet its something you ate. I felt kind of funny the other day and then I barfed up some concrete and felt a whole lot better.

Your servent,
Mango

Lorenza said...

Hi, Bogart!
It makes me so happy to hear that you are feeling better!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Miss Ellie and Baz said...

So glad to see you are feeling better Bogie.

We just watched some of your videos on You Tube - you are a star Bogie.

Miss Ellie and Baz

Stanley said...

Bogart!

Hey, buddy. SO HAPPY to hear you're feeling better and back in the saddle.

Does Johnny Depp know you stole his hat?

Goober love & smooches,
Stanley

Noah the Airedale said...

Phew thank dogness you're better. We had to come by and check cause we were worried.

Aire-zen is the best!

Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess & Lucy

Harry said...

So pleased you're feeling better, and looking so dapper too!

Toodle pip
Harry x

Deetz said...

Bogart, I am sooo sorry, I had no idea you were not feeling well. I have not been able to blog, cuz my mum was ill this week. But she is better now too. I am so glad you are better now. Portland? Wow, that must be kinda exciting, uh? get to meet lots of new fur kids.
paw hugs
Deetz