Thursday, April 24, 2008

Where's My Stuff?

All of my stuff is gone... simply gone. The apartment is almost-empty and all that's left are litter boxes and sleeping bags. It's so weird!

I wanted to post more of the box-filled madness, but alas, I haven't been able to convince mom that this was paramount. Many days I couldn't even find her for all of the mountains of boxes.

We'll be leaving for Portland on Sunday last I hear, a long road trip. I'm kind of looking forward to it, but I think the kitties won't be nearly as happy as I. They have to travel in carriers, and from the looks on their faces they're already planning destruction of the Bogie-mobile.

No photos either - remember how the last excuse - er, problem - was the batteries always dying? Well you should see the latest, it's a doozy. Now the camera is taking these weird psychedelic photos, all neon colors and weird effects. And mom can't figure out how it happened, and from what she says she can't fix it. So we'll see, she's promised to take a closer look at it once we arrive in Portland...

Big Aire Kisses to everydog, I'm gonna be a Travelin' Man!

Love,

Bogart

10 comments:

Stanley said...

Hey, Man!

Sorry you'll be traveling this weekend, but I bet you can't wait to get to your new place and see all that you can along the way. Give some soothing goober smooches to each of your kitties, it might help.

I'm a roadtripping fool myself. I love long car rides, especially if I get to get out every once in awhile to stretch my legs, leave some peemail, and sniff new and uncharted territory!

Be sure to keep your mama and dad awake on the road. Are they taking I5 all the way to Portland? Hope it's a fun trip for everyone!

Goober love & travelin' smooches,
Stanley

Lorenza said...

Hi, Bogart!
I wish you and all your family a happy and safe trip!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

sarah doow said...

Safe travels one and all!

Molly the Airedale said...

We'll be thinking of you as you make the long trip to your new home, Bogie! Have a safe trip and make sure you pitstop and have a burger at least once!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

The Black and Tans. said...

Safe journey Bogart. Look forward to hearing about your new house and backyard.

Molly and Taffy

Harry said...

Happy travellng Bogart, hope you all get settled into your new home quickly!

Toodle pip
Harry x

Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

Bogart! Be safe in your travels! Will you miss your home? Hopefully your new home will be so much better! Especially with a backyard and all! Woohoo for backyards!!!

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

Kirby said...

Hi Bogart,

Have a safe and fun filled trip to your new home. I can't wait to see how great your new backyard is. I hope the kitties don't totally trash the Bogie-mobile, you still need that to get the lay of the land in Portland. Give huge aire kisses and hugs to Mareike and her pups. I bet they'll miss you all as much as you will all miss them. Travel safe Bogie and blog when you can!

Your pal,
Kirby

Dexter said...

Bogart dude!
Momma says she wants to see those weird photos your camera is taking to remind her of her youth (something about the sixties).

Good luck on your big trip. Can't wait to see you in your own big yard!

Slobbers,
Mango

Caz and Ludo the cool dude said...

Well at least youve packed now and on your way to your new place.We are still packing here and i can't wait to move it seems to be taking forever.Hope you settle in quickly and look forward to the photo's of your new home.

Ludo the cool dude