Saturday, April 26, 2008

Adios Dale-e-os

Bye Dale-Os!!!! I'm gonna miss you guys more than anything in the world - you've taught me soooooo much about what it means to be an Airedale, put up with me when I messed up, and finally conferred the coveted Summa Cum Quietly diploma upon me when I calmed down and stopped barking for my stick in the backyard. I can't wait until I see you again - you HAVE to visit me in Portland, or I'll steal the keys and take the Bogie-mobile down to see you again sometime.

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!! AND MAREIKE TOO!!!

Travelling tomorrow morning - this should be interesting... I'll blog if I can and catch up on what everybody is doing once I'm there!!! Thanks for all the love and good wishes everydog!
Love,
Bogart

9 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Mom is wiping away tears, Bogie! You're leaving your best friends behind! We sure hope they make the trip often to visit you in Oregon!
Have a safe trip!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Noah the Airedale said...

Oh no poor you Bogie, you're going to miss your buddies. That is so sad. We hope you make new maties at your new place. We'll keep our paws crossed for you.

Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess & Lucy

Lorenza said...

Hi, Bogart!
I know how much you will miss your friends!
Have a safe trip!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Miss Ellie and Baz said...

Safe travelling Bogart.
You know you are gonna love Portland.
Your friends won't forget you.

Miss Ellie and Baz

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey Bogart, hope your move went smoothly! J x

Stanley said...

Hey, Bogart!

Mareike and the Dales will NEVER forget you! Hope you guys get to have a big old reunion soon!

Have a great trip. Remember, safety first, and don't whiz in the car! (Special smooches to the drivers and your kitties!)

You're almost a Portland Dog!

Goober love & smooches,
Stanley

Faya said...

I don't know what it means exactely but VĂ©ronique is crying and saying : poor Bogart...poor Bogart... I hope you will meet knew friends....
Kisses, Faya

Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

Bogart!
Good luck on the move man! I hope it goes smooth! I'm sorry you have to leave your friends...but think of all the new friends you will be able to make. Really...who can resist the handsome Bogart!

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

The 3 G-Dales said...

Bogart -

Safe travelling to your new houwse! We are saying good Aireprayers for you to make nice new fwiends and to have fun in your YARD!

Wishing you good Airezen and many sticks to pway wiff at your new place!

The G-Dales
Lots of nose pokes dude!