Thursday, November 22, 2007

Ah... Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was nice and easy this year. The humans didn't have anyone over, we didn't go anywhere, and there was no major cooking done. I had my regular Bogie-stew (I'm not really into turkey) but the kitties got a special bag of their favorite treats in turkey flavor to celebrate...

That's Behemoth, he's my best buddy...

Then it was time to snuggle with dad. This was an unremarkable Thanksgiving but a nice one as I got to spend it with all of the warm and furry things that I love. Hope yours was great too!

Love,

Bogart

To Aire is Divine

4 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Bogart
Nothing interesting this Thanksgiving for you but sure happy to spend it with your family!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Molly the Airedale said...

You had the BEST Thanksgiving, Bogie - a quiet one with those you love BEST!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Stanley said...

Bogart,

This is Stanley's girl, Lisa, writing here. I just want to crawl through the computer and love on you, buddy! You are irresistible all snuggled up there with your dad & Behemoth. (Your dad could almost pass for a young Ernest Hemmingway).

I'll probably have to apologize to Stanley for embarrassing him, but you're too handsome and sweet looking for me to resist.

Love you,
Lisa

P.S.
Are you asleep or is that a look of pure contentment?

Stanley said...

Bogart,

Stanley here. Glad you had yourself a relaxing Thanksgiving with those you love.

My girl is a goob. What can I say?

Stanley Boy