Friday, November 30, 2007

Kirby's Kone

FINALLY... mom and I packed up the special pine cone for my buddy Kirby today...

I had to help to make sure it was packed just right... and to give it one last lick for quality control. Kirby my friend, the cone is on it's way - no dog should be without a giant pine cone!!!

After we delivered it to the post office, we took a little walk in the park. It's RAINING here today, and while I used to not really like the rain so much today I'm Lovin' It. It's like it's finally dawned on me that I can shake off all of the rain on my back (thanks to my Aire-fuzz) so that I can run more! And I didn't even lose the tennis ball that you see me modelling here...

Lots of new green grass here soon - and we really really need the rain here!

Love,

Bogart

To Aire is Divine

10 comments:

Faya said...

Kirby will be so happy ! You are a real friend, the best one ...
Kisses, Faya-who-love-when-it-is-raining...

Harry said...

I'm sure Kirby will be thriled with his cone! You're a generous friend to share.

Toodle pip,
Harry x

Molly the Airedale said...

awwwwwww you're such a sweetie for sending Kirby a cone! We can't wait to see him open his pressie from you on his blog!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Noah the Airedale said...

Bet Kirby can't wait to get his pine cone.
Wish we could send you some of our rain....it hasn't stopped in weeks. We're so over it.

Hugs and tail wags
Noah, Willow, Tess and Lucy

The Black and Tans. said...

Hi Bogart

What a fine friend you are to Kirby. Great to see you don't mind the rain anymore, for best results shake near your human. LOL

Molly and Taffy

Kirby said...

Hi Bogie,

OMG, I am so excited, my very OWN giant cone! You are just too sweet to share your yummy cones with me!! I'll be dragging Mom to the mailbox everyday cuz I'm so excited. I'll make sure to have her document the monumentous opening and subsuquent cone playing. Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait!!

Your pal,
Kirby

Lorenza said...

Hi, Bogart
I was going to say that Kirby will be happy and then I read his comment! Sure he is happy!
You are a very good friend.
I love rain... my mom hates it!
Have a good night
Lorenza

Stanley said...

Bogart!

Glad you got the rain, especially now that you LOVE it in the wet outdoors.

Kirby is going to abSOLUTEly LOVE that pine cone! Too bad he couldn't go out there and get it from you in dogson!

Goob love,
Stanley

Putter said...

Bogie!

You are the greatest ever! Kirby will be happiest ever with that pine cone!!!!! :)))))

Your Friend,

Putter ...:)

fee said...

you're so generous to share your giant pine cone, bogart! kirby is going to have lots of fun tearing open the package!

loves,
fee