Thursday, March 29, 2007

Pooped Puppy in Pasadena


Ok, I'm POOPED!

So much walking today - I thought mom wasn't that into doing long walks with me (it's mostly dad that takes me for the long ones) but today everything was different...

My morning walkie was in Elysian Park behind my house. I got to survey some of the damage from the crazy winds we had here the other day - it's crazy! Trees were broken into pieces and knocked over. While I was surveying, a cute little sausage of a doggie came running over to me with her tail wagging and her but wiggling - mom didn't know it at first, but this was Charlotte, a girl dog that I meet up with sometimes in the park! That was fun - she's a sweetie.

I like to do my big walk in the middle of the day, so mom decided that today we were going to go to Pasadena. I think it was because she wanted a sandwich at the cafe that she likes so much, but hey, if she's going out I wanna go too!

So our first pit stop was at Lovebirds Cafe. I tried to get a little bit of her sandwich... she gave me a little piece of mozzarella cheese but basically ate the sandwich herself. I decided I needed to turn up the cute factor and jumped into her lap (exactly as you might imagine - I'm far bigger than her lap), which of course made everyone around say "Awwwwwwwwww". Just as I'd hoped.

Then we walked all the way down to Old Town Pasadena, checking out stores as we walked by and taking in all of the aire-doration. It's kind of hot out today (well, it's pretty sunny) so it wiped me out.

Mom saw that I was dragging the old tongue on the ground and we went into the new Paseo Colorado outdoor mall area so I could get a little drink from the fountain.

I jumped right up and immediately started drinking which made mom laugh - and she tried to get to the camera fast to capture this golden moment. Alas, she missed the best part but here is still a snippet of me drinking...


Gotta sleep now, need to recharge the batteries so I can drag mom out again later.

Love,

Bogart

To Aire is Divine

6 comments:

Maggie said...

looks like you had fun . to bad mom has me cooped up in the house , geeeez i cant evan post till tomarow ....

Molly the Airedale said...

I love the "Flipper" music! How appropriate! Too bad that dolphin wasn't swimming around while you were having your drinkie! heheheheheh

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Wimsey said...

Heee heee heee, some of the best fun comes from jumping into their laps or jumping up and putting the front feet on them, I can look into Maria's eyes when I'm on my hind legs, and Elizabeth I tower over. Sounds like you had a fun day!

Wimsey

Sunshade said...

Bogie, when are you gonna become a star in Hollywood?? All your pictures in Cali look so COOOOL!!

Do you know what I do when I see fountains? I jump all the way in and embarrass mum the best I can!!

Your dreamgirl,
Miss Sunshade

The Airechicks said...

Hey Bogart:

Pasadena - WOW you sure do get around....We were waiting for you to jump into the water and do some splashing.....

Great PICS ...the wind must have blown hard to knock the limps down in the palm trees....

Have you talked to your Dad ??? Is he bring you a pressie home ???

Anonymous said...

ohh.. fun! I would have jumped in that water, heheh! That sandwich looked like it would have been good. Too bad you didn't get anymore than you did. We must work on that ;)
Hugs, Sitka