Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Adventures in Bone-land


I know it's still technically winter, but today here in Los Angeles is was 80 DEGREES outside. Pretty warm for this terrier. Dad and I went for a loooooooong midday hike and while it was super fun, it was HOT!



When I got home, I tried to rest. The top picture was me doing my best to catch a little sleep. But then mom came home, and my world changed.

She got this bone today at Target, while looking for my favorite rib bones (they were out today, someone at Target should be fired!). It's a rawhide bone with some chicken-y goodness inside.

Mmmmm... can't talk with bone in my mouth....

Love,

Bogart

To Aire is Divine

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

yummy, yummy, yummy!!! Boy are you a lucky boy!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Wimsey said...

Boy do those look tasty! Hmmm, I can see I'll have to drag my human to Petco and see if I can find some of those. Enjoy!

Wimsey