Wednesday, March 07, 2007

The Bogie Beetle

Will these errands never cease? I'm amazed at how many times mom and dad have to go out for these little things - off to the food store, off to the post office, off to Target, off to see people - but it bothers me far less when I get to go along.

When dad is in the car I have to ride in the back. I'm not super fond of this (I like my co-pilot seat best) but jump into the back when I see dad coming along for the ride. I'm always sure that mom still needs my navigational skills so I make sure to sit exactly in the center of the back seat, leaning forward in case she needs anything.

Putting the paw on dads arm is also a sure way to get me some attention. Just letting dad know that I'm here should he need me.

Since we were going to be out for awhile and it was pretty hot again today outside, we had to visit the Jack in the Box drive-thru.

Mm, mm, mm. Bacon junior cheeseburger for me!

Love,

Bogart

To Aire is Divine

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miss AbbieDale, the pampered Southern Belle airedale, and her mom, alias me, have been following the escapades of Bogart throughout the months. Abbie loves to see the pics of Bogie on his adventures and sends him a southern "hi ya'll". We'll be keeping up with the "dale drives"... Love, AbbieDale and her mom

Molly the Airedale said...

Another hamburger for you! I'm major drooling! I think dad should be in the back seat and you should take the front *wink*

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Bogart H. Devil said...

Hi Miss AbbieDale!!!!! Waving at the lovely Southern Belle!!!

Miss Maggie, I invite you to share a burger with me anytime... we can share the back seat!!!!

Big Aire Kisses to the ladies,
Bogart

Faya said...

Hé Bogart ! Next week I will have my first hamburger (for my 1st birthday)..... I will tell you all about it.... miam miam. Kiss, Faya

Liberty Doo Dah said...

Yum! Those hamburgers sure sound delicious! I'm gonna have practice more cute looks to mum when she takes me out! She never stops at those places! Bah!
Airelove,
Liberty

jenn said...

Yummm - that bone looks delicious. I've never been to Jack in the Box, but I hear it's delicious.

♥ Saidie

Wimsey said...

Bogie, which Cabinet position would you like? I need to get my team together.

Wimsey

IndyPindy said...

Oh, you are so lucky! I can't have any people food cause I have food allergies. Of course, it's kind of good because I can't eat dog food either, so I am on a raw diet. But I would still LOVE a bacon cheeseburger!

Deanna said...

You are a good rider, and a good buddy! You deserve a burger!