Thursday, December 24, 2009

I Dig It

Not Christmas... as a fine King of Terriers, I must periodically apply the skills of my forefathers...

And dig in the dirt!

This is not nearly as simple as it could be - not having my own yard, or a park area behind my house anymore, I have to work hard to find places to dig that are appropriate as well as satisfying.

Mama and I disagree on the appropriate-ness of some of my hole digging spots. But what does she know about digging holes? EXACTLY.

There is no way she could ever do THIS:

And the fruit of my labors? A nice, dirt-covered schnoz. Ah, good times.

Love,

Bogart

5 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

You're lucky you can find dirt, Bogie! Ours is all covered up with the cold white wonderful stuff!
Merry Christmas to you and your mama!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Dexter said...

I know how you terriers enjoy your digging. You are a real pro.

Happy holidays to you and your mom. You will always be our blogging mentor.

Mango (and Dexter)

Mason Dixie said...

Happy Holidays

Sherry said...

Try mole hills. They're really fun digging!
Miro & Alanis

Asta said...

Bogie
What a pawfect way to celebwate and honow youw ancestows too! I had to get all clean fow Chwissmuss, but I fixed that at the wun wif Daddi today..I'm filthy, hehehehe good times
smoochie kisses
ASTA