Sunday, October 26, 2008

Pine Cone Paradise


X marks the spot...

MY spot...

Here on beautiful Mt. Tabor, my favorite volcano.

Yes it's nice to sit around and sniff other dogs walking by, but I WANNA WALK

There are STICKS to be collected...

And pine cones to be chased and chomped...

Think I can't get all of these in my mouth at the same time? YOU WOULD BE WRONG

Hehehe

And for the few that didn't fit? I'll save those for next time, no one will touch them now that I have peed on them...

Love,

Bogart

Chez Bogart

Don't forget! Just one more week to enter the Be My Baby Mama Contest and WIN!!!

6 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Bogart!
Good way to make sure everyone knows to whom those pine cones belong!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Willow the Black Dale said...

Great job at making sure your stuff stays put!!!
How is the baby mama coming along. My mommy has neglected my blog for awhile so we are behind on everything. I just don't know how anyone can say NO to you. You are so handsome. My grandma wishes she had a girlfriend for you at her house in Deming. The young girls there are all fauning over you! Alas....they are not old enough for a boyfriend. Don't give up...it will happen.
love,
Willow

Molly the Airedale said...

No one is going to mess with YOUR pinecones now, Bogie!
You always seem to find the biggest sticks!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

The Black and Tans. said...

Bogart, those cones and sticks look wonderful. You certainly visit some cool places.

Molly and Taffy

DogsDeserveFreedom said...

congrats on the awards. found your blog through dwb news. do you mind if I link mine to yours?

Joe Stains said...

What do you do with those giant sticks??