Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Rugged Airedale Paws for Keeley


Hey Keeley! I read your post about your paws, and mama wanted to show you what my rugged Airedale paws look like...

See? They're kind of rough because I run around outside on the concrete a lot for walkies.

Mom checks 'em for any cracking once a week or so, just to make sure that they're not too dry and rough. But I've never had a problem and I go out A LOT...

Ok mom, ENOUGH of the paw photos!!!

Hope this helps ya Keeley!!!

Love,

Bogart

To Aire is Divine

6 comments:

Faya said...

Uuuummmmm....nice paws !
Kisses, Faya

Ruby Bleu said...

Very handsome and rugged paws...W00t!

Lots of Licks, ruby

Maggie & Mitch said...

You have such cute tootsies, Bogie! We love your mom's blue nails too!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Noah the Airedale said...

Love the paw shots matie. D just checked Tess and Lucy's paws and they're as soft as a baby's bottom.

Hugs and tail wags
Noah xx

Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

Oh Bogart...you have such awesomely huge feeties! Hehehe! Can't wait till mine get huge and rugged!

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

erin said...

Bogart! You have ginormous paws! Seriously, they look like they're as big as your mom's hand! Thanks for telling my girl that my paws are a-okay. Maybe now she'll stop putting goo on them each night.
Woof,
Keeley