Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Hawthorne Walkie


So we piled into the Bogie-mobile today, intent on having a nice walkie on Hawthorne and some fish and chips, when we discovered something TERRIBLE...

DAD FORGOT MY LEASH!!! And all we had in the back of the Bogie-mobile was some bungee cord!!! Oh, the embarrassment...

Mom couldn't let that stand. We went right into the pet store across the way and rectified the situation. Now I've got a spiffy new leash with flames all over it... STYLIN'!

And the nice people in the pet store gave me some treaties - woo-hoo!

So off to our walkie now that I'm fashion forward and treat satiated... check out this cool thing at a local vintage store!

I think that means another treat for me mom...

Ah, another vintage store, and this one has a large pool filled with water - not for swimming (whew!) - but for DRINKING... me likey...

Love,

Bogart

To Aire is Divine

4 comments:

Kirby said...

Woo hoo Bogie, you are looking good in that flame covered leash! I feel your pain, once I was lead around with rope. Oh yes, pure humiliation! You totally got hooked up, and you got treats. What a great day!!

Your pal,
Kirby

Willow the Black Dale said...

Bogie I think you have settled into you new home really well. So glad your mom got you a new leash. We wouldn't want you handsome devil to look like a gawky teenager!!
Give swimming a try, you just might like it!
butt wags,
Willow

Molly the Airedale said...

Thank goodness no one saw you with a bungee leash, Bogie! OMG, the embarassement!
Mom and dad used to have that same exact whirligig but sadly he's no longer with us!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Dexter said...

Glad you didn't have to suffer too long with that bungie cord. Your flame leash is great!

Slobbers,
Mango