Saturday, October 13, 2007

Day of Drool


I am really, really good at working up some nice, foamy drool.

I can tell that mom isn't exactly thrilled with this special talent of mine, but what can I say...

I know that you dogs will understand.

Most of my best work comes when dad and I engage in a little hearty stick-work:

See? I've already got my drool on...

I think because it was a little warm today for what was supposed to be a crisp, autumn day here in the desert of Los Angeles, my drool machine was turned onto "high".

Good times.

Love,

Bogart

To Aire is Divine

4 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Bogart.
Nice drool machine work! Its Autumn but we are still having a hot weather!
I do the same when I go out for my walkies. I don't have a beard so the drool goes directly to the floor! Too bad people thinks I have rabies!
Have a nice weekend!
Lorenza

Molly the Airedale said...

Mitch gets all foamy and slobby looking like you do, Bogie! Maybe it's a guy thing cause it doesn't happen to me, thank doG! How unladylike would that be!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Harry said...

Blimey, that certainly is some super slobber. Ma is just learning about drool as she says Oscar never did it, whereas I, like you, am a drool master!

Toodle pip,
Harry x

Stanley said...

Bogart,

Niiiice. A little foam goes a long way on a hot day, man!

My girl always laughs at some of the places I end up flinging my goober juice when I get all worked up into a lather.

Thanks for sharing the juiciness!

Goob love,
Stanley