Friday, October 19, 2007

The Artist

The park behind our house where I have most of my walkies has been having a little work done. That's a good thing, because there are a LOT of dead trees and weird foliage that needs to get cleared out. Several weeks ago, a team cut down a few trees and just let them roll - and here they have sat ever since. Notice the lovely CAUTION tape that they put up - I'm sure that this kept people away (not! the trees got tagged with graffiti). Here I am inspecting it to add my own personal touch.

Everything looks awfully green doesn't it? Well, this particular patch of green isn't from the little, tiny bit of rain that we had recently, it's from a broken water pipe in the park. It was bubbling for a few weeks, occasionally it would get fixed, but then it would be broken again. We think it was from horses walking in the park, but it could also be vandalism. Anyway it makes a lovely green patch...

Aw shucks mom, can't a boy have a little privacy?

Tonight we had a visitor that I really like - the artist, Christof Kohlhoffer! He's a friend of mom and dad's and since he makes mom laugh like a hyena, I think he's pretty cool too. We all had dinner then lots of talk about how cute I am. Good times.

Love,

Bogart

To Aire is Divine

8 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Did Christof Kohlhoffer do a painting of you, Bogie? I wanna see!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Noah the Airedale said...

You know Bogie, by the time the humans put that tape around those fallen trees, they could have just taken the logs away.....blimey, sometimes humans are just plain daft.
The dinner conversation sounds very good. Talking about cute dales is a fav of ours too.

Noah, Willow, Tess & Lucy

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey Bogie, have a great weekend pal! J X

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Now ur eating fondue....isn't that Swiss???? How cosmopolitan...speaking of which...I hope someone brings some cosmos for the barkday party next weekend???!!!!!!!

Daisy said...

You are very lucky to have such a pretty park behind your house!

Spike William and Angels China Cat and Willow said...

I like the greeness of your park! I love to go outside to eat grass. You're lucky you get to go out there and sniff everything. I picked you for an award - would you like to come over to see?

Purrrrrs, China Cat

Willow said...

Hi Bogart! I really enjoyed your last post about sausages - I can practically smell them.... Also, that looks like a great time with your mom and dad's artist friend! Of course, they had to discuss how cute you are! I also picked you for an award if you'd like to come on over to my blog!

Purrrrrs, Willow

Stanley said...

Bogart!

Of COURSE they talked about your cuteness. What ELSE were they going to talk about of any importance?

I too want to know if you are going to be featured in one of Christof's paintings. I want to see it if you are!!!

Goober love,
Stanley